Off The Wall Gallery
Established in 1978, Off The Wall Gallery is home to rare, hard-to-find works by 20th-century Masters, fine prints, vintage posters, with an unparalleled art collection by leading contemporary artists from around the world. It specializes in art sourcing, framing, installation — and in elevating the art-collecting experience.
Call us at 713.871.0940 or email
Gift Of Art Registry
The making and decorating of a home takes time, and choosing a unique piece of art should be as important as the carefully selected items in your wedding registry. For many, creating a registry means looking into stocking a kitchen or linen closet. However, it is just as important to find something perfect, meaningful, dramatic, memorable, and a real investment in the couple’s past, present, and future together.
Off The Wall Gallery is pleased to announce our Gift of Art Registry, exclusively tailored for art lovers looking to acquire their first art work or for those beginning or growing a comprehensive art collection.
Whether you are buying art for yourself or as a gift for a new couple, your children’s new home, a valued employee, or a loved one, this unique service can help start or expand an existing art collection. Art is timeless, and can become a precious heirloom. It is also the best gift for anyone that already has everything!
How it Works:
We invite you to contact Off The Wall Gallery in person, via phone or email so that we can learn more about the particular artist or artwork you might be interested in, enabling us to know where your taste in art and sensibilities reside. The Gallery will make a note of all the works on your wish list and set up a private, dedicated art gallery link just for you! This shareable link can be sent to family and friends to view what you’ve selected.
We work with every budget, and we’ll also source high-quality artworks tailored to your needs. Funds deposited into your account for a period of up to six months apply towards the artwork of your choice*
When a couple or an individual registers, a Gift of Art Registry account is created. This service is offered free of charge. Depending on the value of the work, and as an alternative to asking friends and family to buy a specific piece of art, Off The Wall will accept monetary gifts in any amount towards an individual, or couple’s registry. When the Registry period ends in six months (or sooner if the registry financial goal is reached), the couple can then apply the total of all monetary gifts received toward their favorite piece(s) of art to take home.
- Monetary gifts will be applied towards select works that are available in the inventory at current market value.
- If funds do not reach the desired amount towards the purchase of the selected artwork after six months from the date of opening the Registry, a gallery credit will be issued in the value of the Registry towards any artwork of choice.
- We recommend selecting a minimum of three to six artworks to add to your Registry. The artworks will not be considered on hold. New works can be added or deleted from your wish list during the six-month period if no funds are applied as a down payment towards a particular piece.
- If funds are used as a down payment on a specific artwork (a minimum down payment of 1/3 of the value), then the artwork will be considered sold, and future deposits will be credited towards the balance.
- The registrant will receive updates at the end of each month with the balance of the Registry, and a list of names of gift-givers.
- The Registry will be active for six months; any down payment on a particular artwork will have to be paid off at the end of the six-month period from the start of the registry.
Call us at 713.871.0940 or email [email protected] to find out more and to arrange an appointment.
If you live out of state or out of the country, you can set up a consultation via phone or email as well.
Our team of art consultants at Off The Wall speak Spanish, French, and Portuguesein addition to English if you need assistance in your native language.
THE GALLERIA / 5015 Westheimer, Suite 2208 Houston TX 77056
The main gallery is adjacent to Neiman Marcus' valet, entrance on Post Oak Blvd
Mon - Sat: 11am - 7pm / Sun: 12pm - 6pm
Main Gallery: 713-871-0940
Art Boutique: 832-506-7488
To contact our team of art consultants, click here
To submit artwork for consideration, please send biography,
CV and three image files to [email protected]